January Savage Girl of the Month

January Savage Girl of the Month
KAYA Blinker

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Releases!

We're pleased to offer these two outfits in different variations - one for panthers and the other for kajirae.  Adel's Spring Huntress and Spring Girl are made in tattered leaf and vine brocade with pink floral accents.  Anyone who has been sporting Ivy is sure to enjoy it. 



Cherry Blossoms are one of my favorite flowers, if not my favorite.  I'm an indecisive libra, so bare with me.  There are too many pretty flowers to choose from, but I managed to pick this one to be the centerpiece of my next creations. 



Just a couple more odds and ends - another fresh and sparkling camisk set for spring, available in three colors and complete with daisy accents.  Also a daring little ripped and tattered panther outfit to add to the mix. 



xoxo,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment