January Savage Girl of the Month

January Savage Girl of the Month
KAYA Blinker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

For the Naughty Captive, Bad Slave or Just Plain Savage In All of Us

I often see whip marks, wounds and bruises and think that the idea is a clever way to enhance our role play.  However, when I look at what is available it usually seems very bright red and icky - sort of like anime blood.  This always grosses me out and deterred me from purchasing a set for myself.  For having a store named Savage, I suppose I'm not as hardcore as I thought.  *Pouts.*   Well, after bringing this up to Adel, she agreed and decided to make a set of her own, for us...softcore people.  I might be a bit bias, since she is my sister and all, but I love the way they turned out.  Adel tried to make them as realistic as possible, and not quite as brutal.  All are made on transparent layers so that you can stack them to increase the freshness or intensity of the wound or bruise.

The others are too naughty for our PG-13 blog, here are the links:

Whipped

Spanked

Adel also made some new Face War Paint variations.  Face War Paint II looks a lot like whiskers to me and perhaps the neko bunch might enjoy it.  I think it's adorable...  I'm going to really have to work on being more hardcore!






And our last addition this week - Knitted Boots, made from warm and cozy wool to match our cloak set, and complete with feather adornments. 




All are available on Xstreet!


Enjoy!


xoxo,

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment